"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding." (Col. 1:9)
Please be in prayer for the people of Haiti and those involved with the relief and rebuilding efforts.
Please continue to be mindful of the following individuals and groups as you pray:
* Pastor Sheals – Please pray for his health and well-being.
* Marla Bell - Condition: comatose. (In addition to praying for Marla's healing, pray for the strength of her mother/caregiver, Kay Bell. Please also pray for financial relief for the family.)
* Elder Wilma Pugh - Condition: undiagnosed illness. Elder Pugh has been suffering from an undiagnosed illness for the past year. Please pray that her doctors find the source of the infection in her body and that she will be healed completely.
* Judge Penny Brown Reynolds - Please pray for continued success with Judge Penny's ministry and career. Also pray for her family and her protection as she travels to spread the gospel at home and abroad.
* The following sisters and brothers are in need of gainful employment: Lynn Smith-Ige, Dorothea Chambers, Sandra Henderson, Janice Harris, Denise Williams, Kim Parks, Johnny Williams, Sharon Franklin, Maxine Paul, Min. Lorraine Stennett, Ashley Green, Brian Goodman, Mack Howard, Derrick Ellis, Margo Jones, Sharema Norman, Wanda Linden, Sister Connie and Sister Donna's husband, Robert.
* Families in Bereavement - Please pray for all of the families in bereavement.
* Military Men/Women - Please pray for Minister Blanding's nephew, Brandon, and all of the sodiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
* Students of All Ages - Please pray for the protection and covering of all students (e.g. pre-school, elementary, middle, high school and college).
* Parents - Please pray that parents, especially parents of teenagers, will not succumb to the pressures of this world and that they will teach, train and love their children according to the word of God. Please pray a special prayer for parents--that they will have the resources and ability to supply all of their children's needs. Whether their needs are emotional, financial, spiritual or physical, pray that Jehovah Jireh will provide.